Saturday, January 23, 2010

dear internet

i am the one who should truly apologize for my lack of entries. let's not even discuss the last time i posted. (if we did, the discussion would go something like this)

me: sorry it's been so long.
internet: yeah what the hell, it was like 3 months ago.
me: no i just checked and it was 2 months ago.
internet: you still suck

i've been struggling a lot with "fitting in" on this blog. which crissie pointed out to me today, over a eggs florentine and mimosas, was silly considering the blog had been my idea.

well damn right it was. so i will be making a conscious effort to blog again. and a schedule. i just have to figure out all this lame 20 something life stuff. but what better place to be moody than a blog?

so let me leave you with an "inspiration". in fact, i recently sent an email to my mother that was titled "seriously", regarding my multiple failed fillings and cavities and needs for root canals and lack-there-of of dental insurance.


so that is my dear life card right now. find it {here}

expect my next post to be happier (one can only hope, right?) also crissie said i had to be uplifting. although personally i feel we should go the direction of fuck you, penguin.


Related Posts with Thumbnails