Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rompers, Jumpers, Judgements

I have learned many things about fashion over the years-the most important has to be "never say never." I used to swear I'd never wear black with navy or socks with heels. There was a time I even claimed I would never wear skinny jeans--now they are staples of my wardrobe. But-oh-the Romper. Sneaking onto the fashion scene a few seasons ago they took a strong hold this Spring, but my nose stayed turned up.
Until now. 
Why is it that I have become so tempted by the trend?

Coco makes hers look so chic. And then I fell in love with this one, spotted on ModCloth: 

But--could I pull it off? What about with a black blazer and ankle booties? Would it work for a day at the office? I think I'd feel like I was wearing PJs... wait, that actually sonds pretty amazing. And at $50 it might be worth a shot. What do you think? Should I give it a go- or would  you totally judge me?

{images via Vogue.com and ModCloth}

Related Posts with Thumbnails