Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shoe Crush- Olivia Wilde

OK guys- you all watched the Golden Globe Red Carpet, yes? Maybe you've seen some of my thoughts, here and here? I have a confession, I've been holding back. My real love was not of a dress, not of a trend, not of a surprise pop color- but of a pair of shoes. YOU SAW THEM RIGHT?

Don't let Olivia's fab Marchesa gown distract you with its sparkles- LOOK AT HER SHOES. Those are Christian Louboutin Bridget's Back Ankle Booties and they are my new shoe crush (seriously, head over heels...)
If I ever get married I will wear them for my wedding- even if I have to build a time machine to travel back to last Sunday and steal them off Miss Wilde's feet, I'LL DO IT- And please keep in mind that I've always been drawn to short wedding dresses. 
That works, right?? It's going to happen. 

*photos: Getty, via HuffPost
*dress: J. Crew


Related Posts with Thumbnails