Monday, July 19, 2010

island camping

This weekend my friends and I took a camping trip--to the Norwalk Islands off the coast of Connecticut.
It was perfection--there was biking, boating, bonfires-- and a lot of ocean swimming. Besides making me miss summer vacation, the adventure also reminded me how awesome my hair gets in the ocean- just a quick dip and suddenly the out-of-control frizzy mess {think Hermione Granger} that is my hair becomes manageable. Or at least I think it does... {there were no mirrors around- but my shadow looked pretty sweet...}
So my new goal is to find a way to get my hair salt-water-stylish... without having to take a dip in the ocean every morning... {or- to find a way to take a dip in the ocean every morning...whichever}


{source: saltwater girl}







Related Posts with Thumbnails