Monday, September 12, 2011

It's NYFW oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

Ah, Fashion Week! That magical time when Lincoln Center fills up with all sorts of excitement, and I find myself in need of a full-blown wardrobe makeover. Here are just a few of my favorite collections that have shown so far this week... Spring is shaping up to be pretty in pink...!


Jenni Kayne KILLS it with this casual-chic collection. I pretty much adore everything about it - the navy, the chambray, the knits, the boxy blazers and silver pumps! West Coast style that's cool enough for NYC.
Oh.my.goodness. It's like we got lost in fairy land and I LOVE IT. Love. It. Super girly scalloped skits and soft pastels = bliss. Jill Stuart is making me want to frolic in a field of wildflowers and snuggle with puppies while giggling and talking about boys.  
 ADAM's Spring collection is pretty much everything Spring should be - effortless and fresh. Head-to-toe polka dots? Yes please.
Do you think it's possible for Jason Wu to get any more brilliant? Because I don't. How stunning is this mix of black, grey, blush and cobalt?  It's like perfection tied up with a black leather bow belt. And I can't wait to see those gowns on the red carpet. 
I'm not sure if I love the giant rose print - it reminds me a little too much of the 90s somehow - but I do love the super saturated colors. And how fun is that zebra print dress? 

*photos via style.com
xoxCrissie

Related Posts with Thumbnails