Monday, September 13, 2010

Fashion Week Envy- Part One

Since last Thursday I've been jealously lapping up every possible Fashion Week detail-- via the New York Times, WWD, Style.com--and twitter. Above all it seems- twitter has provided me with a glorious window to a world I so long to be a part of.  So I've been obsessively checking my twitter feed, drooling over the often blurry, sometimes disjointed twit pics of my fashion week followees. Here are some of my tweets looks so far-

From Thursday:
"@harpersbazaarus New designer Whitney Pozgay putting on the finishing touches! Beach chic is her inspiration."
"@womensweardaily Vena Cava's geometrics"
From Friday:
"@harpersbazaaru sneak peak: Peter Som's run of show backstage. Candy colors and mini lengths were the perfect early morning treat."
"@harpersbazaarus- Cute lineup at Steven Alan"
"@harpersbazaarus- Steven Allen presentation is making me wish it was summer all over again"

BCBG via @womensweardaily
"@womensweardialy Ports 1961" {PS- I reallly hope the yellow gown shows up on the Red Carpet... }
And- oh my- this post is getting lengthy- a quick look at Saturday and then time for an intermission...
"@womensweardaily Khaki pants and top at Edun."
"@reyalfashion There isn't one garment I don't like at the Yoana Baraschi presentation."

Don't you love it? I feel like they are all sharing just for me--even though I know their thousands of other followers are getting the same treats as me... check back for more tomorrow! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails