Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspired by Sass & Bide

New York Fashion week might be over-- but London's has just begun- and after that Milan and Paris- oh my! (I had a professer tell me once it was easy to remember the order the cities show in, as it is alphabetical--I never did figure out which alphabet he was referring to...)

Today I am feeling inspired by Sass & Bide's London Show. The mix of prints, patterns and texture give the collection a life of its own. Each new look feels like a logical progression from the last, the next stanza in the poetic presentation. And since Spring 11 feels like a lifetime away right now, I've found a few current pieces-inspired by the patterns and gorgeous coral colors of Sass & Bide- to hold us over....




{*images via Style.com; sweater: Vanessa Bruno, tee-shirt: MICHAEL Michael Kors, scarf: Kapow! Wow!, wallet: Hobo, shoe: Valentino, short: Tory Burch}

Related Posts with Thumbnails