Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fashion Week Envy- Part Two

Well, hello again- are you back for some more twitter stalking of Fashion Week with me? I hope so--because I have some lovely finds today. Have you seen these yet?

@womensweardaily shares a look at the Tommy Hilfiger

And DKNY's PR girl {@dkny} sent out these beauties-
{oh- hi anna!}
{maybe my favorite pic so far....! via-@dkny}

And here's Monique Lhuillier via @StyleWriterNYC
{someone HAS to wear the blue gown on the red carpet...who should it be?}

And leaving class Monday night I got front row seats to Marc Jacobs... while walking up 8th ave to the Subway...



"@womensweardaily: 70's elegance"


"@StyleWriterNYC: Flowing chiffon halter dresses, satin pantsuits, and Studio 54 girls in @MarcJacobsInt's SS11 show"
And one final look for the night:


"@habituallychic: In case I forgot to mention it, the clothes @cmbenz are really beautiful!"

I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am! Who is your favorite person to follow durring fashion week? 

Related Posts with Thumbnails